Thursday, January 29, 2009

Do not Wreck

Well here's another Emry bed/sleeping post. I guess this should be the last one or they won't be very funny anymore. So lastnight Avlynne said to me "mom you have to come see this". Again, I was tired but went to see what she was talking about. I walked in to see Emry and her new creation of a bed. I will never know what posesses her to do this. I did like to sleep in weird/small spaces as a child but don't remember doing it this often or creating my own beds like she does. Here's the pic.



So that was lastnight, then today after school I hear Emry telling Avlynne to write something for her. This is the warning...




I guess she wasn't too happy that William moved her to her bed, and took apart the bed. So she didn't want me to "wreck" it tonight. It's a circus around here.

2 comments:

  1. How dare you leave us hanging again. Every night we check to see what funny you have come up with. If you can't think of anything else just tell me you love me...... I LOVE YOU MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tess!!! Where are you??? We are addicted to your blogs so wer are going through withdrawls.... Mom

    ReplyDelete