Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 7

Enough already! Seriously if this low pressure, high pressure thing doesn't work itself out soon I'm going to go loco. Poor teachers, the kids haven't gone out for recess almost all week. I guess people are still shopping for groceries though because on Monday afternoon Freddies was conveniently out of all the sale items! And their sale starts on Sundays. But that's another post I guess. I really need some eggs but I just can't bring myself to go to the store just for that.

Here's a picture that William took this morning on his way to work.


I really do Thank the Lord for a warm home (even though our pipes were frozen this morning). And a garage!

2 comments:

  1. And we are complaining about the cold here...-10 Celsius, which isn't EVEN zero yet! Wait til I tell my friends how cold it is there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, at our school this year, they have begun a program called "Fit in Form" which includes healthy snack (kids go home for lunch but bring a midmorning snack); joint exercise by dancing to music played over the loudspeaker on Monday am, and going outside EVERY day for recess, unless it is dangerous (construction, avalanche of snow off the roof, etc.). I wonder if -45 would fit in the category of "dangerous"?

    ReplyDelete