Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tonight we went to Avlynne's school for an art show. They displayed some of their latest art work, taught by Artist Sheyla Dobson. I should have brought my camera. I just loved one peice of Avlynne's that had a horse running head on. She's quite the artist. After we looked at all the wonderful peices we then went to the gym and made some artwork of our own. One thing was really cool. You drew a picture (really hard) on a peice of styrofoam. Rolled on paint, and then put a blank peice of paper on top of the styrofoam and rolled a heavy roller on the top. So it's kind of an inverted painting. I've taken pictures to share! How wonderful! :)-

Here's William's (obviously the drawing ability that Avlynne has comes from him)


And Avlynne's

Emry's Sun (I drew her lovely house for her)
And last but not least Mine! My old backup mountains! This is like the only thing I drew in school.

1 comment:

  1. These do look like a lot of fun. Maybe we could do it sometime when we have all the grandkids together or will it be ot messy??

    ReplyDelete