Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 17 ( Is William really from Alaska?)

Because this is REALLY redneckish! He is aspiring to make the girls jeep into a snow plowing machine. He started today with the "studs".



Emry was getting some really good gription on the pure ice (thanks to the 40 degree weather we had for a couple days). Sad thing is I actually think it's really cool. I mean that's a pretty rockin cool dad that will spend his Saturday workin on his kids power wheels. Either that or he's got some REALLY weird issues! Can't you just see Emry plowing some white stuff with her pink jeep. I mean she'll be the envy of the neighbor hood. Girl Power!! :)


P.S. Yes, this is the jeep she was going to drive down the side of the road till she found me when I fell (see earlier post).


2 comments:

  1. OK, now we can make comments. Michael was here and in two seconds time he had it done. We had been doing the same thing but didnt work for us.
    Oh well, we're old people. That comment you already got from us was his test comment.

    I tell you what! I sure have some inventive sons in laws. Now she needs a plow!!

    The addresses are:
    gdmarriott@msn.com
    blueraven1@cox.net
    cox@cei.net
    cox1956@rock.com
    cox60@cox.net Thanks Mom

    ReplyDelete