Friday, January 2, 2009

365 Days In Pictures


Welcome! I thought it might be fun to document our family's life through a blog. I've had one through the photography business for awhile but never put a lot of personal stuff on it. With another little girl on the way I've got to keep the happenings of everyday Wolverton life documented. We've already cut way back on video since having Emry. I don't want to forget all the little things that happen along the way.


So I thought I would start with a little project to keep me focused. 365 pictures! A picture a day. Join me if you want!


So, yes I'm already a day late. So goes life! It's actually ok with me because William and I accompished a lot yesterday! We took all the christmas stuff down, cleaned out the baby room and put away most of my photography props. Sniff, sniff.


So here's yesterdays picture. And I'll be back later for today's.


P.S. I'm not great at grammer so this is my one and only apology!

No comments:

Post a Comment