Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 12


Yes, I've missed a couple days. But I've resigned myself to the fact that most is better than none (does that sentence even make sense). Whatever you get the drift.


Today's picture is one of Avlynne's papers from school. She brings home a journal with a question for her parents every Friday. It used to be to the both of us, but seeing how William is much cooler than I she has started to only write them to him. Sigh.


In cooler I mean that he can answer her questions much better than I. She usually writes about what they've been learning that week and then asks us what we know about that same topic. This past week it was sound. Mostly my answers would consist of me saying I didn't know much and that I was very proud of her. William's answers are much, much different. He's so smart he rattles on and on about the subject. Don't tell him, but when I read it sometimes I learn something too!


So the main reason I posted a picture of this is to show off her amazing handwriting. At least I think it is for a second grader. She can definitely write sloppy when she doesn't try but when she puts forth the effort it's very good. Maybe I'm crazy but what's a mom supposed to be? Nothing less than completely and utterly amazed at their children...


No comments:

Post a Comment