Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 9


Apparantly Emry REALLY likes tuna. William had made some halibut spread for lunch. She ate more than a fair portion for her age, then asked for more tuna. I told her that was enough that it was all gone, but that she could have somethine else. Well she proceeded to open the fridge and take some things out. William and I were laughing about it. When he walked in the kitchen a little later he saw she had gotten out a few more things. Atleast she's self sufficient.
Later on I caught her in the fridge again. I asked her what she was doing. She answered that she wanted some orange juice. She had a pitcher with some liquid in it. I said no this is all gone (there was previously juice in this pitcher). There was some liquid in it though. I asked her what was in there. She showed me the bottle of lemon juice. Oh my, what shall I do with her. She was going to make her own juice I guess. So self sufficient, attentive, and not afraid to try something new, the definition of little Emry Don.

No comments:

Post a Comment