Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5

Haircut time!


I've been wanting to get Emry's hair cut for awhile now. It's just become such a battle to brush it lately. It gets so knotty. She would go back and forth on whether she wanted it cut or not. Well, today was a yes day, so we went for it! She's kind of got a funny expression. She makes a lot of those lately! Will I miss the pigtails? YES, of course. She's almost 5 so I guess it was time for a change anyhow.
Oh, and Avlynne's hair appt is on Thursday. We'll see how short she let's me go this time!






For a little side by side comparison. Here's Avlynne at 5 with the same haircut












Here's Emry a year ago. Best picture of the tails I have I think. Sniff, Sniff,
no remorse, it'll grow back. Right?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much they look alike now! Maybe it's just the expression, but at first I thought it was Avlynne. They're both cute as buttons.

    Should V and I get our hair cut?

    ReplyDelete