Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. While going through the pictures on Avlynne's camera I noticed that she had all these closeup shots of William's things. She was also taking a bunch of pictures of William. I told her I saw them and she said that she was going to make a photo journal of William and his things. I thought this was interesting. She really did capture a lot of his things, and the best part is his tendencies are caught in photographs now. Like hanging his shirts or coat on the back of the dining room chairs or laying his baseball hats all around the house. I have a feeling that Avlynne will bring a lot to this family of ours...


2 comments:

  1. The things kids come up with... She just may be a writer or jourmalist some day. I think she needs to do one on Grandpa also. Especially in our garage. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed your writing tonight. Hope I can sleep. We think we can't go to bed until we see what you have to say. Mom

    ReplyDelete