Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 14

Were back on track, for today that is! The first pictures are of Avlynne reading to Emry. Of course by the time I got the camera out Emry was keen on what I was doing, so then she didn't want to sit there. She went and got this picture she made at church and wanted a picture of that. Just so you can all see it I've included it in the post. I guess it is a little far away but whatever. Then Emry didn't really want to sit down again and listen (I promise they were having a good time I just didn't capture it). So that's why the face.



William might have hope for Avlynne after all. She's never been the go help dad in garage kind of girl that Emry is. But apparently with all these guns we've had floating around lately she must have been taking notes. This was Avlynne's gift to William for Christmas. Too bad we forgot to give it to him on the day! I am very impressed. She just whipped this out in about 5-7 mins. No one helped her. I swear she has photographic memory! Even the angles are right. Of course this is hanging proudly in William's office at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment