Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 4- Nesting?

Waayyy to early to be nesting, but between New Years day cleaning and today there's definitly something going on. Most of you know I'm not that anal about the cleaning around here. Although I've been thinking how nice it would be to clean the floors without any obstacles. Actually, I wish often that I could move out and move back in, just to get that deep down clean again! Ok, now I'm just rambling but that's what a blog is really about right? So here's some pictures of the nice clean floors. Of course Avlynne was clearing her spot at dinner time and dropped her dirty fork right on it! Such is life.


P.S. This means I'm done for the week right? :)

1 comment:

  1. nobody is commenting! I am reading, but not every day. I'm glad they stick around for awhile so I can catch up.

    Anyway, YES, if your floors are that clean (or any one part of the house, for that matter), you may take the rest of the week OFF! I myself cleaned the kitchen today, emptying drawers and cleaning the cabinet doors over the stove where they get greasy. It's a good thing, cuz I found a little leak under the sink that could have gotten bad.

    ReplyDelete