Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 13

This is the sight I walked past tonight when going to bed. I was forewarned by Avlynne, but I really try to block out most of the things the girls say after 8:00 and they are in bed. William says Avlynne was trying to tell me that Emry was making a fort. I figured it was with some toys or something. This child ALWAYS has something new for me! I don't know what was in her head. It brought a smile to my face, and I hope it does yours too.







I just realized that most of you are going to wonder why I didn't say anything about her sleeping on the floor. I guess it has become such a rare thing that she actually sleeps in her bed I didn't even think of talking about it. She prefers to sleep on the floor, she goes back and forth every couple months. It really is a little frustrating because she thinks her "bed" is the whole blanket covered floor, and when Avlynne steps on it or tries to play in her room, she gets in trouble with Emry. Also there is the stepping on the head, and hair at night issue. Just another one of her little quirks. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. OK, our children are definitely related. Dario moves his whole mattress to the floor sometimes. When I don't allow that (because there are always Legos in the way) he brings just his 5 blankets and 4 pillows and camps out. When I insist that he sleeps on his bed, he either 1)makes a HUGE pile with all of the above mentioned items in one little corner of his bed, then burrows underneath to sleep, 2)takes the blankets and ties them to the top bunk slats to create a fort or 3)ties both ends of a blanket to the slats and makes a hammock. I am just amazed the bed is still in good shape...oh, we did have to replace 2 slats!

    ReplyDelete