Saturday, November 17, 2012

So close, I can taste it!

Yep, that's right folks! We are so close to meeting our goal.

Drumroll please...drdrdrdrdrdrddddrdrdr yah that's my drumroll in type haha!

We only need.........$1,800 more!!!

Can you believe it!?

Here's what happened this past week.

-$1620.00 in blessings from church family
-sold some more craft items and T-shirts
-money deposited from watching kiddos during bible study on Thursdays.
-Deposited $1,800 from us not having a house payment and overtime.

Now that might make you think hey, they only needed 4,000 last week and that adds up to pretty close that amount.

I have this problem with counting my eggs before they hatch. So last week I was counting in our house payment and another donation that I knew was coming.

Anyhow, can we just get a big AMEN?

I thought we would be down to the wire needing a huge amount but we aren't. God's totally got this (he always has, it's just really really hard to believe it!).

Now my thought are turning towards being anxious. I just want to get the money sent in and start working on bringing my boys home!

The dossier is most likely going to get translated Monday, at that point it is ready to be sent to the DRC for approval.

Coming up on Thanksgiving, we are truly humbled and Thankful for each and every donation and heart behind it. It is such a blessing to know that we have friends and family that want to support us in this way. Also that share our heart for the orphan. Some have given sacrificially, and even though it humbles us we are so excited to see their obedience. It makes me excited for the future, to be able to support others in the same way.
Thank You


Something I'm thinking about.
It has said to me that the boys will latch on to the first thing that we give them. It will probably be the first thing that has been just theirs. I want this item to be special. I'm thinking a blanket or stuffed animal for the plane ride. Let me know if you see anything that you think would be a contender!

Well, we have just under two weeks left to meet our deadline. I wonder if we can bust through this thing and turn it in early!?

-contessa




1 comment:

  1. we are praising God with you for his provision so far. And trust that the rest will be provided too, just in time. Can't wait to meet these sweet boys and kiss their chubby cheeks. The Kleins

    ReplyDelete