Saturday, November 3, 2012

Craft Fair Items

I am going to list the leftover items I have from the craft fair today. It went ok, not sure how people do at those things. We made $260 :)

I will post the asking price I had at the fair, but everything is OBO!

First we have lovely wooden growth charts $45

We also have some canvas art prints. There are plain ones to add your own 5x7, some with a picture. $20

I also have 1 nativity scene left and 1 Shepard scene. $45

Then we have vegetable dip mixes, 1-$2.00 or 3-$5. Yum! Not a traditional ranch dip.

And a dry rub 2-$7
Double yum! Ask my family!

Next up is garland/swag thingies haha! The sky is the limit as to how you could use one. Hang on the fireplace, use in an archway, decorate Christmas tree, hang vertically and clip Christmas cards. All different seasons represented. $20

And last would be our T-shirts!

Please Call or TEXT to purchase. 260-3170, 398-8293

Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment