Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Delighted

 
Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.  Mathew 15:28
 
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. " Matthew 17:20
 
Now I'm not trying to say I have perfect or even great faith.  Though I did feel complete faith in the beginning of this journey that it would all come together.  I'll admit though, I was thinking "God your going to get us this far and not provide the last $1,800?"  Of course he likes to see if my faith will waver. 
 
I had two very exciting phone calls today.  Those calls bring us down to needing only...$670.00!! 
Great is His faithfulness, morning by morning new mercies I see.
 
 
 
My heart though is troubled still because of the war that is brewing again in the DRC.  M23 rebels have taken over an eastern city of Goma, and they are threatening to walk all the way to Kinshasa on the west side of DRC.  Though I hear this would take approximately a year.  They are gaining many as they go.  I don't understand it all, it dates way back.  I know it's not good.  Children and women were heavily preyed upon in the past.  Rape and child abductions were rampant.  Children should never have to be forced to murder there own family.  I know God is in control, and we live in a fallen world.  We will never understand in this life. 
Prayer is powerful.  Imagine if it was your family your children, these are real people.  Pray.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
                                                        Redwood Forest in California...



Another thing that is larger than life, and unimaginable!  Just like this adoption looked in the beginning.  It's a little foggy up ahead, and the road is as long as those trees are tall.  He provides just enough clearing in the fog to see enough for today.

-contessa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment