Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sable's Birth

Hey everyone! Things are going great here, hmmm I lied. I didn't get ANY sleep the second night. She had a great first night, two stints of 3-4 hours of sleep. But she either has some reflux issues or she is trying to clear her self of fluid. She keeps burping/choking on stuff and has to swallow it back down. It makes her mad and keeps her from sleeping. So I would get her good and fed, changed diaper and then lay her down and she would just keep waking up. We really need a recliner or something so I could lay and sleep with her. She has to be at an incline. Now of course during the day she'll go for 2-3 hours and sleep. Hopefully tonight will be better!

Here's some pictures of the birth. Thanks to my sister Shanda for taking pictures!













6 comments:

  1. Pictures turned out really good!! You are awesome! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contessa, SO precious! I loved your pictures, thanks for sharing...that's brave! You look so awesome! Good work, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me CD!
    Awesome Job with all the hard work during the Pregnancy, it sure does pay off! I can't imagine how hard it was on you...
    All my Love, -WB

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look great! You're my hero, if I knew I'd have a labor like yours, maybe I'd go for a 3rd...NOT! You do make sound easy, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, unfortunately I think I made it look easy too, even on video. Believe you me, it wasn't very easy this time, I didn't want to do it. I was thinking that the hospital and their drugs sounded really nice. Oh, that and the fact that it was Good Friday. I told myself early on that Jesus went through a lot of pain too! Kind of hilarious! I guess I just have a way of relaxing even through the pain. Maybe not, mom was surprised by the choice words after she came out, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And you thought the pics I put on email were R rated??? Excuse Me... Mom

    ReplyDelete