Friday, April 10, 2009

Full Moon?

Well at this point I'm not sure if I WANT the full moon to put me into labour. I've been crampy for weeks now. And my lower back has been bothering me too. I've attributed the back issues to her being in the wrong position. She'll go between lying on my back (sunny side up) to laying on my right side. Needless to say it's not the optimal position. So right now, and since 11 last night it's been pretty bad. Was having contractions pretty good. I took a shower, and felt like the baby was going to come out, it scared me. I was shaking a little. Everything calmed down, so I went to sleep. It is now 3 something and I can't sleep. In between the contractions, (yes they are coming) the cramping is not stopping. And I'm not talking light cramping, it's just as bad as a contraction! What in the world, am I not supposed to get some sort of relief in between? I'm not sure what is going on. I've got to get her in a better position. Later.

1 comment: