Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cooked!

Well, once again 40 wks has come and gone. I am officially on the late countdown, again! I'm definitly feeling some painful contractions, and a TON of pressure. So it can't be long now, right?

This is what I looked like today, 40 wks exactly. Don't know if I could muster a 41 weeker if it comes to that...

I really need to post pictures of the baby room. All I have to do is get up and go take a picture, but really it just doesn't seem worth the effort at this moment. Sorry. Maybe tomorrow, if I'm still available. I'm really happy with it.
And I do have a hilarious story. So Easter is this weekend, and Avlynne's class at church was talking about Judas betraying Jesus for 3o pieces of silver. She asked Emry in the car how much it would take for her to betray Jesus. Emry's response?
5 and 4, and not a penny less
5 and 4, and that's my final offer, Selled!
Gosh, that girl had William and I in stiches. Between her and the bumpier than evil Safeway parking lot I'm surprised I didn't go into labour.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my child... You look bigger in the pics than you did in person tonight. As for my vote on your hair... the short style you had before looked very good on you and it would be easier to manage with a new baby I think. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, girl! You are a much stronger woman than I...I'll be waiting for the call! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Emry is a hoot! My kids just don't come up with the funnies that your's do. Yesterday they both got in trouble for saying I was mean in front of their friends when I wouldn't give them candy 5 min before dinner. I laugh about it now, but then I was pretty ticked!

    ReplyDelete