Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Happy Family

Minus me! My mom did get some of me with Sable today though, so I will post those soon.

Things are going well. I'm getting a little sleep deprived but managing ok. She's really a good girl. I can tell she's starting to get attentive and definetly getting attached to mommy. She quiets down every time I hold her. Sigh...I love it!

No real stories to tell so I'll just get to the pics.
Story time

Chillin with Daddy
First Bath
No more pictures please!
Bright eyes
Two out of three ain't bad
cutie patootee
Oh sure, they get sleep!
Little mommy

1 comment:

  1. Concerning the pics with her hand raised... Is she going to be the child that has an answer for everything?

    Good pics. I like this blog stuff. Today was fun. Julie and Jessica came later and played cards. Grandma Skunked um really bad!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete