Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back online

Well guys I think I'm back on track. Sure you say, but even I miss posting! Avlynne's little camera ran out of batteries and so I bought a mega pack. Ok on to the good stuff, where do I start. Life has been crazy busy, and then REALLY slow when the kids are sick like this week. I've gotten out once since Sunday. But even I'm kind of enjoying just cuddling with the girls. That's where I took this picture. I was laying there admiring Emry's long lashes. Although I didn't get just the right angle. And please let's focus on them, not the mega uni-brow! William and I have had many a discussion on what is going to be a proper age to "take care" of that growth! Hehe, just kidding.

And then here's a finished picture of what we've been doing at night. Putting furniture together! The other night it was the crib, and I do have pictures of William putting it together but they are on the other camera and I don't have a slot for that in the laptop. I'll get to those later. When the room is finished and I can do a start to finish blog. I'm really glad I went with the girly girl stuff this time. With the other girls they both had greens, blues, and yellows. Still cute but not foo foo. Anyway, then last night William put together the dresser.



And I'm wayyyy overdue for a belly pic. This is from yesterday so 35 wks. Were getting there! I haven't quite mastered the pic in the mirror thing. I'm getting pretty big, just hoping she (we've settled on Sable) won't be as big. I'm trying my hardest, but my body is just not liking any sugars. I'm not sure anyone really understands to what extremes I'm having to go to. I could have two eggs and a HALF of a fibered up english muffin and that would send my numbers too high. It's not just about cutting out "sweets". Unfortunately when your pregnant your hungry, and most of the time veges, meat and cheese just don't fill you up. So I struggle with getting hungry every other hour and then pondering on what to eat. Sorry just needed to vent a little!







And here's a picture I drew the other night, with Avlynne being my art teacher. She gave me a lesson on eyes and ears. Now, if you know me well at all you'll know that I don't draw. Avlynne definitely got her skills from her father. So when this drawing came from my hands (I swear) even I was surprised. It was funny though because as I was talking to William about my being proud of my drawing Avlynne chimed in and said something about me having a good teacher! Trust me it'll be stick figures from now on!

3 comments:

  1. Good to have you back! I don't think Emry's unibrow is anywhere near the caliber of Hallie's. I have been trying to figure out how to go about "taking care of it" at this age! :) I missed you at Bible study this morning...glad you weren't just "not feeling social". I actually fell asleep during the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad you are back on line also. It was so disappointing to check and have nothing new there. You write a lot like me so you never know what to expect.

    I have to say that Avlynne was right. You did have a good teacher. You can compare this horse with some of yours from you baby book.

    I love the bed and can't wait to see the room all together. It looks so soft and warm. If you know who doesn't go by Sunday they may induce.

    Once when Rissa was about three I was taking her to have her picture made at Sears. I had her all prettied up and she up chucked all over her dress on the way in the car also. It is a mess!!
    So I stopped at a store and bought her a bathing suit she needed and took her picture in that. Yep, if you aren't prepared...IT WILL HAPPEN. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, auto save doesn't work on comments.

    Anyway, I was saying...

    I remember the picture in the bathing suit, but thank goodness I don't remember throwing up. At least you guys had short trips. When Dario was about 3 (magic age???), we were driving with Aliro's parents from Switzerland to Paris France, about a 4 hr trip. 30 minutes into it, Dario threw up the yogurt drink he had that morning. Nothing worse than 3 hrs of sour milk and in-laws!

    Yes, you have a good art teacher. I'm glad she draws friendly things. My artist (D) draws dragons, viking ships, and knights. His latest creation is a 3 sheet wide desert scene with USA tanks, planes and ships bombing enemy tanks. It's good, tho!

    I'm glad you're into frills this time. V is not into dolls or total lacy stuff, but she loves pink and her jeans have to have stitching or some kind of design. She knew at 2 which hand me downs were from Dario, and they had animals, not cars! needless to say, she refused to wear them.

    ReplyDelete