Monday, March 16, 2009

Back to the land of the living

Well after the girls got sick with a high fever two weeks ago, I came down with the flu. NOT FUN! Were talking fever, chills, major coughing, sneezing, achy body, and so much pain in my head I wanted to rip it off! This lasted 5 days. I'm just now getting some energy back.

Well all this down time has afforded us some game time. I realized that we didn't own checkers! That's just a crime. Both the girls have gotten pretty good. And of course Avlynne has coined some of her own phrases for moves and such. She makes "bridges", and the edges where someone can't jump you are called the "catacombs".



The girls' new dresser is supposed to be in tomorrow. So hopefully I can get all these clothes rearranged and put away. Then I'll feel a little more ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment