Friday, March 6, 2009

Walkin In A Winter Wonderland

I decided that it might do us all a little good to get out and breath some fresh air. Emry didn't feel like walking so I pushed. That definitely brought on the Braxton Hicks. She weighs 46 lbs, I can't believe it. We were wondering what was taking Avlynne so long to get the camera, she was getting a little sidetracked taking pictures of us from inside the house. She thought it was pretty funny!




Is this not the purdiest thing you've seen?

She said the cutest thing today, and I had to hold back the laughter because she is VERY sensitive about people laughing at her. She's really been into learning her letters and numbers lately. I got some magnetic fridge letters. She had just finished saying the alphabet and then looked at me and said, "mom, we don't have the letters next time won't you sing with me, we don't have those one's." How cute is that!

This is a drawing by my lovely art teacher. So now you can see she was right when she said I had a good teacher! You can tell she focuses on one thing, obviously not the guys face, but wow look at that horse!


And here's a picture I forgot to post yesterday. I thought since I'm not able to see my feet, you shouldn't be able to either! Hehe
I better get some good blog love after this huge post!

3 comments:

  1. Well guess that means mom better write something! I am so glad that you are writing again. Even if it is just a little bit.
    That was so cute about Emry. She thinks of everything.
    I am really impressed with Avlynne's drawing. I hope she keeps it up.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, did we give that scarf to Emry?! It's good to see it's actually getting some use! :) I feel like some fresh air too, I just don't have a coat that fits...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm playing catch up today. Love the recent posts and picts. Time is counting down- she should be here soon. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete