Friday, March 20, 2009

37.5 weeks!

Here we are at 37.5 wks! Yay! She can come anytime. Although unlikely with my luck.





I spent most of the day cooking food with my mom, (thanks mom!) to freeze. We got a lot accomplished! Spaghetti sauce, taco meat, chicken enchiladas, sloppy joes, and meatballs. Phew, I tired!

Oh, and William moved all the dressers into their correct spots. Not I just have to get enough energy to put away all the clothing. Really I'm dreading it because the girls have outgrown some of there clothes and trying to get them to try stuff on is just plain awful. But it has to be done. That and painting Sable's room. I think we'll get to that tomorrow. Don't worry we got some low VOC paint. Then I will be able to really relax and let this girl come.

3 comments:

  1. Well today was tiring physically but it was so neat getting to be a part of getting things ready to greet miss Sable Brook and spending the day with your family. Just listening to the girls play with River. At least it was until your darling Emry decided that Allyn and River wasted to much of her birthday paint and even MIXED THE COLORS!!! Oh what a dramatic performance that was....
    I like the picture, you are beautiful pregnant.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I wrote you a comment just the way I wanted it and it wouldn't go through. Made me sign the email and password window again then it did away with my comment... GGGRRRR!!!!
    Anyway, it was great getting to help ready things for little Sable Brook. It was tiring for both of us but everytime you eat one of those meals you can think of QUALITY TIME WITH MOM!!
    I enjoyed listening to the girls and River play too until that dramatic performance by Emry about AL LYN and River using up all her birthday paint. What a girl she is...
    I love the picture. I still say your beauty shines even brighter when you are pregnant...
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Great! When I posted my last comment I found out that the first one went but they didn't tell me it did. IT JUST DISAPPEARED... Sometimes I don't know why I bother with this crazy thing.... My stomach problem is probably ulcers!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete