Saturday, March 2, 2013

Succesful Silent Auction!

For those of you who were unaware or were not able to make it to the Silent Auction last night, it was a huge success!  Here are some pictures to prove it.






                   Did anyone get any other pictures?  I would love to have more if you have some.

The total from last night was just over $9,200!!  Can you believe it?  I can!  Somewhere in my head I came up with the idea that we might make $3,000-5,000.  But my God always blesses above and beyond our wildest imagination!  His plans and His ways are always best.  Through a few other donations in the last week or so the total I put in our adoption account today was...$10,904.00

THANK YOU, without all the wonderful donations, sponsors, and bidders it would not have been possible.

I have to give a big shout out to a couple of William's old buddies from school.  I hadn't even thought of the idea to hold a silent auction until Brandi Clark and Nita Dreyer so kindly offered a donation from their businesses a few months back if we wanted to raise some money .  I let the thought roll around for awhile.  So Thanks ladies!


As much as the donations bless our hearts, so many of you have shown a genuine interest in this story.  That means so much to us!  The inquires, sincere hugs, and love surrounding us is just what we need to carry us the rest of the way to our boys.  I think the ache for them is officially setting in.

We truly hope you enjoyed your night with us if you were able to attend. 

Next up is waiting for our official Act Of Adoption paperwork to arrive at our agency in the U.S.  We would covet your prayers that this would happen very soon, and as always for the safety, and health of the boys.

-contessa

p.s. If you are new to the blog, I suggest you look back into the posts from the last year or so and follow our journey.  It's been such a wonderful ride full of curvy, twisty roads! 

1 comment: