Friday, January 25, 2013

Wolverton's, They're Really Wolverton's!

 
 
COURT DATE
 


                                                                   WAS TODAY!!!!!!!!!


I really am having a hard time breathing people! 

Today marked 6 weeks since sending our dossier to the DR Congo.  I was told to wait 4-6 weeks before checking in on the status.  I didn't even think about emailing at 4 weeks because who wants to be disappointed?  I marked it on the calendar to write an email early next week.  I figured why not give it a couple more days.  Well, I went ahead and shot the email out this morning.  ;)

MUCH to my surprise, my coordinator emailed back this afternoon say that she emailed awhile ago but never heard back about a court date.  But...she called again today and we PASSED COURT TODAY!

Now, there is a 30 day wait I think that will start today.  I'm a little confused, because it's just plain confusing stuff!  So not exactly sure where we are in the process.  She says it will take about 3 weeks for everything to be typed up and then it gets reviewed, after that we will get documents translated and file the I-600.  Once we file that it has been taking somewhere around 8-10 weeks until travel.

God is Good!  Hang on Boys we're comin' to get ya'!

-contessa

2 comments: