Thursday, March 7, 2013

Documents are DONE

That's what our coordinator said!!!

The documents are being translated right now and we will start working on more paperwork...yay. Really though, it's much more exciting this time because we have faces waiting on us!

Once translations are finished, we will be notified of when our 30 days started. As far as I understand, this is the day the judge have us written approval. They allow 30 days for anyone to step up for the boys in country. We are already past this point we just don't know how far yet! Such a roller coaster!

So next is waiting for everything to be translated and for us to fill out the I-600. I am unsure if the new 3-6 months investigation time starts once we file or after it is approved.

I am hoping to file the I-600 by the end of March!

Avlynne and Cooper today waiting on the boys.

-contessa







No comments:

Post a Comment