Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blake McCullough

My circle of friends has had quite the baby boom lately. And that always means I have a great time photographing them too! I just can't resist the newborns. Heather, I hope these will fulfill my photographing duties for you, hehe! Really, tho Heather has been my biggest supporter for a number of years now. It's really how we met, when she moved up here. She's seen the good, bad, and the ugly. And watched me grow over the years. I'm glad Blake is FINALLY here. Poor thing was two weeks over due. I know how she felt! Well, meet Blake...the sweetie that he is.


The "pose" I've wanted to get for a loooonnnng time! Yay me!










2 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful! I LOVE the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cannot stop taking pics... I am always amazed at the different poses you come up with. Your just a natural... It's so hard to pick a favorite...

    ReplyDelete