Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just pics...

















Well here I've spent all my time reading up on other people's blogs and forgot about posting to my own tonight. Ugh. It's late but my sister Tonya and I had to stay up late to take the pork roast out of the oven. Were having a big family shindig out in Nikiski town tomorrow. 30ft inflatable slide and everything! Oh, and don't forget the pulled pork sandwhiches. Here's our latest pics. More horse shows for Avlynne. Emry loses her first tooth, I don't know if you can tell in the pics or not tho. Finally a snapshot of all three girls together. My new paint! And Avlynne turns 8! And cutie pie Sable. Enjoy...
















2 comments:

  1. Good to finally see something on here! Your pics were so cute! Hope we can finally hook up sometime...of course Ollie and Sable can have playdates during the school year, but I don't know if you are willing to subject yourself to my almost 3 year old, when you are finally freeing yourself of your preschooler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the blue paint! What did you do with the living room? We're back online now, so I hope to add more comments and send some pics of our own. I love your photography...I have such a talented sister (well, yes, 3 talented sisters). I want that blanket that you photograph the babies in, it looks so cuddly!

    ReplyDelete