Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What we've been doing these last couple weeks

I don't have a ton of time to describe each of these pictures. We've been busy playing outside, swimming lessons, and horseback riding lessons! It's been fun. Oh and William has been playing with his new boat. I gotta get pics of that soon. They say pictures are worth a thousand words so let's get on with them...





Avlynne's nap sack for staying at Grandma's. She came up with this idea on her own.





Avlynne's horse show. They were "pretend" judged.









Emry's cute outfit!



Should I be worried? Emry and the neighbor boy...

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me Emry picked out those clothes on her own! I mean, I know you don't like frilly feminine dresses, but...

    If she keeps dressing like that, you shouldn't have to worry about the neighbor boys!

    Avlynne looks great on a horse! Did she "pretend win"?

    ReplyDelete