Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More pics!

Here are a few more pictures that I took when she was fresh! Just getting around to posting and editing them now. I'm feeling good, were getting into a groove. I just wish I had more time to get household things done, along with some bigger projects. I did buy flowers for the porch today, that felt good.










We had a great weekend camping. We went with a couple good friends. I forgot the camera (it's hard packing for 5 people!). But I should get some pics from my friend soon!
And here's the recent smiley girl!




Doesn't she look so pretty!

My smiling assistant


Ya think they caught anything?

2 comments:

  1. Cute picts!! I love the girls fishing one! I bet they had some fun stirred up in their minds on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tess,
    I'm trying to figure out who Sable looks like. The other two looked like William and his dad from the very beginning, but Sable may end up looking more like our side of the family!

    ReplyDelete