Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Long time no blog!

I apologize once again for not posting. Even I miss it! Both of the older girls learned to ride their bikes without training whales last night. It was a very eventful process for our sweet Avlynne. Of course we knew she could do it, she just had to convince herself. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures because I was holding Sable and William was on push off duty (helping them get started). By the end of the night they were all riding down the road. Emry in the lead of course. Here's some recent pictures.

My precious first baby girl. Gosh she's beautiful!

And another one of Emry's sleeping arrangements. It's something new everynight.





All the cousins on William's side.


She's got gorgeous lashes like the other girlies. But they are popping out earlier I think.


A big girl smile.


Crashed out

*sniff sniff* almost in third grade!
You'll have to turn your head for this one. Sorry, I wanted you to be able to see her cute little legs.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update- even though I see you all the time- I love looking at your blog and picts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sable sure is beginning to have her own look. I do see the Wolverton side a lot. I like the pic with the little white hat. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am catching up and this post reminded me to tell you that Montana learned to ride without training wheels a couple of weeks ago and as I was commending her she said, "I am just remembering what Avlynne told me, to use my balance." That was just after camping! So funny.

    ReplyDelete